Friday, January 16, 2009

Collar from my Mistress

The Collar

It's just a piece of leather
That rest upon my neck
There are no jewels upon it
Nothing for which your eye to beck.

But to a submissive it has such meaning
That no Vanilla could hope to understand
To us it is the Alpha and the Omega
For it is placed upon us by our Mistress's hand.

Our Vanilla sisters/brothers call us weak or foolish
To wear a sign of ownership so proud
But in the words of Master Shakespeare
"Me thinks the doth protest too loud"

For I once was as they are now
Ignorant of the joys they could not know
And as I kneel here at my Mistress's feet,
I realize that the first step to being raised above them. ' tis to kneel low

To kneel before my Mistress
As does the willow before the storm
To offer submission for Her Dominance
This is no sickness, but 'tis the norm

For what could be more natural
Than to accept for what my heart and soul crave
To kneel in pride before Her and
say with pride to all the world
"She is my Mistress...i am Her slave"

'O my poor vanilla sisters/brothers
Who upon my head heap scorn
Look deep inside your self
And understand why for you I mourn

I am a proud, yet humble submissive
I am what I was born to be
I do not rage against the feelings
within my heart and soul
I bow and accept them...instinctively

It rather is you my sister who rages against what you are
Though you may deny it to your final breath
But to refuse the dreams you have
in the dark of the night...
Is it not the most bitter of all forms of death?

And when you have those dreams in the dark of the night
Tell me, of the "men" about whom you dream
Are they prim and proper and "politically correct"
Or do you dream of a somewhat darker scene?

Are those men strong and powerful?
Do they take and then smile
as you protest that they are cruel?
Do they use whip and flogger?
Cane, oar and crop?
To control and enforce their rule?

You know the answers deep down in your soul
Though the word on your lips are like dust
You know what the truth is
You have no excuses
My sister/brother..tho are already one of us


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment